10 NONSENSE THINGS /// 2:34 PM
Cant believe i was being tagged by sum1 to do this !!!! Oh Wells, here goes....
***Rules and regulations***
- Each player of this game starts off with 1o weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
- People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird(or whatever) as well as state this rule clearly.
- At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
- No tagging back.
10 WEIRD things about me:
- I'm totally a different person when m in sch/at home/out with sum1.
- I can blend into different kinds of ppl (nerds, joker, rockers, etc) with ease.
- Each school/workplace i go to, i tend to make 'friends' with the cleaners & security guards.
- I love ELMO!!! And i do have a waist-tall elmo toy at home which i cuddle to sleep!! OMG?
- I look like a 27yr old guy but I'm still 21? (*Dats wad ppl say about me)
- I am a left-hander but i write using my right hand? But i play sports mainly with my left?
- All the dreams I had so far eventually came true?
- Gore movie is a turn-off for me? Considering that m a guy? The last tym i was FORCED unknowingly, i closed my eyes and ears the whole movie.
- I hate malay foods?!!
- I'm working at this very moment but m typing this iritating post !!!
Yessar !!! Finally done with this !!! Hmms this game is kinda fun uh.... So let me just start with a fresh start game. NUR AIN JOHARI, you r required to do the following new game...
This time write 10 reasons why you are the hottest & sexiest person in Singapore !!! Hehe.... All the best !!!! This is a must to include:
****************************************************************************
*** NEW GAME !!!! ***
Blog Title: So you think you're hotter than me?
Compulsory to type in:
***Rules and regulations***
- Each player of this game starts off with 1o reasons why you are the hottest & sexiest person in Singapore.
- People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 reasons why you are the hottest & sexiest person in the Singapore as well as state this rule clearly.
- At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
- No tagging back.
10 reasons why i'm the hottest & sexiest person in Singapore:
- ....and so on
5 TAGGED bloggers to do this are:
- ....and so on
***END OF GAME***
****************************************************************************